Monday, June 21, 2010

Why am I breaking out ? Which product Clinique skin care or Bare mineral make up ??

Since I used CIinique 3step for (#3) oily combination skin + Even Better, also I used Bare mineral make up during the day. Now I breakout plus have some small bumps around my cheek and chin(When I squeeze it white stuff comes out ) . I don't know which product makes me breakout and some small bumps, Clinique or Bare mineral ??? which one i have to stop used ?Why am I breaking out ? Which product Clinique skin care or Bare mineral make up ??
A Clinique technician would tell you that the you are having breakouts because their system is working and cleaning out the pores.





Personally, I have known people who have had great success with both the Murad and the Proactiv products.Why am I breaking out ? Which product Clinique skin care or Bare mineral make up ??
i know a lot of ppl that broke out from using the clinique 3 step so i recommend not using that one first. i use bare minerals and i absolutly LOVE it!!!


ps dont touch your face at all, it makes bacteria spred and causes even more breakouts!!
both.


don't wear makeup


let everyone see the true you :)


Sure you maybe more beautiful but if you really want people to see you for who you are then just don't wear makeup one day. If your freinds are still your friends then they don't care how you look. I don't wear makeup and I feel like the most beautful person because I know that if the girls who wear maekup right now, don't look so pretty without it. Well only if they wear it a lot. I hope I didn't bore you. I hope I taught you a lesson. :):)
clinique the white stuff is actually fat that what stored and was let out by the makeup...
Its probably bareminerals. I used to have that same problem I'm not sure why, but after a while it went away.
Ok the white stuff is not fat (WHAT?) It is oxidized sebum or oil that has been trapped. Make sure that you are using the Dramatically Different GEL and not the lotion because the gel is oil free and oil absorbing. If you have not been using the 3 step for at least two weeks, wait it out, there is an adjustment period. You can use a gentle scrub on the whiteheads, but don't use it on active breakout (red pimples).
Most certain it is the Bare Minerals this is because of the high bismuth content it clogs your pores and creates very hard to get rid of acne. I do not have personal experience with Clinique 3 step. But I can suggest a great alternative company that has truly unique products that truly WORK.





bee luscious cosmetics.
The Clinique 3 step ruins skin. Check out Acne.org. My skin has never looked better since I started their regimen.
  • skin disease
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin