Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What are your ';MUST HAVE'; make-up and skin-care items?

for specific needs such as oily/dry/combo skin/hair, moisturization, creating long lush lashes, soft full lips,


long strong nails/hair, crease-proof, long lasting wear,


smooth feet and elbows, treatment products, wrinkles/stretchmarks/blemishes/dark circles.


please list specific names/brands/colors of products and what they do for you- products you swear by.What are your ';MUST HAVE'; make-up and skin-care items?
for soft lips Lucus' paw paw ointment is my savoir. im addicted to the stuff!





mineral foundation is the way to go for nice, flawless skin.





L'ACTION cosmetique eye bag minimizer is a miracle worker for bags under ur eyesWhat are your ';MUST HAVE'; make-up and skin-care items?
I MUST HAVE St. Ives apricot scub in the morning and Clearasil at night to remove all my make up. This is the best routine I've found so far. I use clean and clear moisturizer, since it is oil free, and I've got oily skin. Take vitamins to help with strong nails and hair, they work wonders. I use a cheap rimmel lip gloss and chapstick, but my lips are always smooth-so I'll never change that. I like Mary Kay concealer for my circles, it is the best I've found. And for moisturizing my body, I swear by L'oreal gradual bronzing lotion-makes you look thinner, all while taking care of your skin!!
I use a product called AcneFree which is basically a Proactiv knock-off. They have a regular three-step kit but you can also buy just a big bottle of the cleanser (Step One), which is what I get. It is like 5 bucks and it has totally saved my complexion (except for the obvious hormone-related breakout).





I have combination skin (normal-oily).
okay this question should be fun to answer


this is my daily beauty routine:


Morning Routine


1. i use noxcema face pads and wipe off my face


2. use a gentle astringant, i have really bad blackheads so i focuse the liquid wherever i have them


3. i usually use a lotion of some sort.... i love elizibeth arden... it is very light weight and i use it on my face


4. then i lotion up my body with Bath and Body Works... i love their pearberry body lotion. it leaves my skin soft and smelling good.


5. then i put on my make up. for my foundation i love covergirls clean products. they have noxcema in them so they leace my skin feeling fresh and healthy. i also wear eyeliner and mascara/ lashblast by covergirl... i think.


My night routine


1. i take a shower and shave my legs.


2. after that i put lotion on my legs and wear sweatpants... you get the softest legs ever doin that. oh and before i shave i lather m y legs up with hair conditioner. i t softens the hair follicles.


3. if my hands are dries out i put vaseline on them and i put socks over my hands.


4. i put vaseline on my lips for soft supple lips... i also use carmex... because i some times get coldsores.








NUMBER ONE RULE FOR BEING BEAUTIFUL---DRINK PLENTY OF COLD WATER

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin