Monday, June 21, 2010

Has Anyone Here Ever Tried The Philosophy Skin care products?

Im thinking about purchasing the make up optional skincare kit by philosophy.





Experience anyone?





Sorry for my grammar %26amp; spelling.Has Anyone Here Ever Tried The Philosophy Skin care products?
Philosophy is awesome! All of the products are great. I am especially fond of the Amazing Grace firming lotion and any of their scrubs. I say go for it. You can' t beat this line. QVC.com usually has some good deals. You can also try sephora.com.Has Anyone Here Ever Tried The Philosophy Skin care products?
Yes I have and they work wonderfully. I especially like the Kiss Me lip products, Tub Scrub body Scrub, and Hope in a Bottle face products. They all work and smell great and I definitely recommend them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin