Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What are good skin care products?

Skin Care products that kill acne and blackheads( anything except proactive.) Thanks!What are good skin care products?
I've been having good results with the Biore line in the shine control line (green bottles). The size has been reduced and I've had fewer breakouts. Of course it helps to actually use the product on a daily basis. My dermatologist told me that my skin was lacking moisture and creating acne as a result, but everything he was giving me prescription wise was burning my face so when he told me to use Cetaphil moisturizing lotion over the counter for a wind burn, a result of using one of the prescriptions, and it worked better than what he gave me. I dumped the dermatologist and started using Cetaphil, Avon Moisture 24, and Biore products. I would recommend Biore or Cetaphil products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin