Monday, June 21, 2010

Which skin care products works best?

I don't have acne anymore, but my face is sometimes oily and sometimes dry. I just want my skin to look good. What skin care line should I get? I'm going shopping tomorrow, so I need something I can get from Costco/ or a drugstore. I also have sensitive skin by the way. Thanks.Which skin care products works best?
Anything from Biore or Clean and clear works great! If you have really oily skin try a gel or foam cleanser. I have the same type of skin! It is either oily or dry! Try a cream cleanser! That helps for the dryness.Which skin care products works best?
Anything from neutrogena is excellent.


Also they have this thing called the wave, i donut know if you have heard of it or not, but its a face cleansing product that opens your pores and cleans it with a circular vibration. Its very effective, I have one myself. Its not expensive and its amazing.


Hope I helped =)
ok i have extremley oily skin like wow its crazy. i tried everything to get rid of the shine , oily face that i have. (like the clean adn claer shine control DOES NOT WORK) buttt my dads girlfriend gave me some ';mary kay'; facial stuff the face wash doesnt work so much but the oil control stuff works miracles!! u cant buy mary kay in stores u have to order it off line or get it from a speacial dealer. it works MIRACLES lol.





also use i forget what company =[ umm.....clean and clear maybe its these really thin sheets of absorbent paper things. u rub them all over ur face and they soke up the oil amazingly. thanks hope i helped =]. (incase u ever do have acne or something use clearisil! it works wonders)
I wash my face in the shower with a sea sponge and pears soap.





Works for me!





then I use Vitamin E cream (concentrated) - i get it from the chemist.





and I use Young Solution spot drops for pimples..





I also use mineral make-up :]
hmmmmmm








they have sheets that help blot oil off your face but keep your makeup


....








idk if your a guy or girl


but these work really well





go to any makeup section in a store and look for 'oil remover sheets'





you'll find them

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin