Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Good skin care routine for combination skin?

I am only 13 so I dont need anti-aging stuff!!! I have a few pimples around my hairline and only one or two on my forehead. The rest of my skin is dry. I need to get rid of pimples and make my skin moisturized. Thanks!!!Good skin care routine for combination skin?
Well, you should start with a gentle, oil-free cleanser and use that morning and night. the next step is a toner, witch hazel is a cheap one that can be bought at most stores, and is very natural, so it shouldn't upset your skin too much. finally you will need to moisturize, and i would suggest a moisturizer for combination skin, but be sure to get oil-free to help prevent against more pimples. Do this routine morning and night everyday. Occasionally you might want to exfoliate with a scrub to get rid of dry skin, but not too often or it will irritate your skin. For the pimples around your hairline, at night use a spot treatment on them. I would suggest something with salylicc acid, because that is less drying than benzyol peroxide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin