Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do I take care of toddlers skin?

My daughter is 2 yrs 4 mos old. She is an outdoor girl and as a result i see that her knees have got tanned and i see her legs getting tanned as well. How do I take care of her skin and prevent from tanning?





Also I need hair care tips for her.How do I take care of toddlers skin?
Using Miessence Organic skin care for baby:


http://informedhealth.mionegroup.com/en/鈥?/a>





Make sure you use a non toxic sunblock:


http://informedhealth.mionegroup.com/en/鈥?/a>





Also be aware that a small amount of time in the sun every day (5 minutes early in the morning or late in the day not in the midday sun) without sunscreen is required otherwise she will not get any vitamin D from the sun. Vitamin D is essential.How do I take care of toddlers skin?
I use sunblock all the time. My daughter also prefers to be out playing all day if she could. I notice her cheeks will tan a bit! What kind of hair tips though?
sun block

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin