Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How Can I Take Care of My Skin?

I want to take better care of my skin. My complexion is not so great, and I want to take better care of the skin that I shave.How Can I Take Care of My Skin?
Ok...


For skin on your face I recommend that you exfoliate it once a week with a gentle exfoliate.


If you skin is dry you should try Burt bee's natural exfoliate in nectarine and beech wood. Or try to find one that has moisturizers.


If you have oily skin use an exfoliate with a natural pH level so it balances out the oil in your skin.


Exfoliating removes the dead skin from your face, but if you over do it, you scrub off fresh skin and that damages the skin cells.





You can make a natural exfoliatent by combining around a teaspoon of honey, with a bit of tooth paste (MINT), crushed oatmeal, and some lemon juice.





After you exfoliate, make sure that you moisturize within 10 minutes, so you can lock in some natural moisture from your skin. I recommend Cetaphil, it’s WONDERFUL!





Also, change your pillow case once a week. It really helps.How Can I Take Care of My Skin?
personally I had problems with my skin due to the way I was eating as mentioned above. I started dieting better and tried accai berry which worked wonders. Not only did my skin clear up but I also lost a few pounds and now feel healthier then ever. heres my diary if you wana take a look wieghtlossdiary.info
Diet is a huge factor. Food that's best for skin is almonds, avocados, berries, lemons, spinach, salmon, peppers and eggs. Getting enough protein is a huge factor too.





Do this and your complexion will become healthier and brighter.
wash your face every morning with a deep cleanser and moisturize.other thn tht, it deoends on if u have dry skin, oily, bumpy, or anything else. try going on the clean and clear skin id site. tht will really help, thts wht i use.
use moisturizing lotion

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin