Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is good skin care product?

I have used Neutrogena, Mary Kay and ProActive.


I need something new!!


Are there any products out there that maybe produce great results that perhaps I have NOT tried.What is good skin care product?
I used to like Clean and Clear products, they have a few products with 10% benzoyl peroxide, which is supposed to hinder blackheads. Now I use Clinique cleanser, Olay moisturizer and random drugstore toner. I'm pretty sure Clinique has acne products as well.What is good skin care product?
It really depends on what your skin care needs are. For oily skin with blemishes, Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser is great. The Olay Regenerist line is excellent for drier skin. For combination skin, anything that clear pores, blackheads or reduces dead skin cells does the trick - just keep it natural because combo skin tends to be more sensitive.
I am African-American and use Palmers Cocoa Butter Soap on my face. It really smooths out hyperpigmentation and marks. It also doesnt leave a tight feeling when washed off.


Also Try some vitamin C moisturizer. I heard it inhibits the formation of melatonin leading to a brighter more fresher face.
I tried them all; the most expensive stuff as well as the drugstore products. And I can't believe myself, but love all the ';Cetaphil'; products...cheap and just so good, my skin is better than ever.


It just shows you how the simple things in life work best ;-)


also go to www.makeupalley.com and see reviews on products etc.
  • skin disease
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin