Monday, June 21, 2010

Is it normal to randomly break out even if I take super good care of my skin?

I take wonderful care of my skin, and 90% of the time it shows. This morning I woke up with three blemishes, which is really depressing seeing as how I put lots of time, thought and money into my appearance. Is it perfectly normal to randomly break out every now and then?Is it normal to randomly break out even if I take super good care of my skin?
it may well be your diet...or something with your hormonesIs it normal to randomly break out even if I take super good care of my skin?
well break outs could be caused by wearing make up or even lotions you wear! I would talk to your docter because the same thing happened to my mom and it turned out she had a minor skin disease called rozasha. and im sorry I dont know how to spell it but you say it how I spelt it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin