Monday, June 21, 2010

Is it ok to mix products from different skin care ranges??

I feel that if i use the same range for every product that sometimes u don't get an effect after a while. So i mix about three ranges. Is this ok to do?? Is it ok to mix products from different skin care ranges??
A lot of people say that you should vary the products that you use on your body. For example, you hair and scalp can become immune to your shampoo so its better to alternate between a few shampoos. The same goes with face moisterisers. I have 3 products that I use. I alternate them monthly although I still have a base product that I use for anti wrinkling stuff that I put around my eyes and forehead.Is it ok to mix products from different skin care ranges??






Sure :-)





I've actually heard that it's even better for your skin so you're not using the same product continually, day in day out.





Maybe, invest in 2 skincare ranges if possible, use 1 range one week and the 2nd another week and compare results - your skin may react favourable to one brand more than another.





Also, I've heard that using different Shampoos %26amp; Conditioners help your hair - different products, different results.





All The Best :-)
I don't see why not, I do the same thing.





It shouldn't be a problem unless you are allergic to something in one of the products.
its okay but sometimes your skin can get tired and look unhealthy from using too many products at once
  • skin disease
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin