Monday, June 21, 2010

How do I care for my skin?

I have oily skin, and I tend to breakout very, very often. I also have a lot of blackheads on my nose and forehead. What are inexpensive products to take care of my skin to avoid breakouts and blackheads? And how, exactly, do I take care of my skin?How do I care for my skin?
Hi, I actually read these really good articles about it, you'll find more useful information there I'm sure:


http://www.carefair.com/Skincare/Natural鈥?/a>


http://www.carefair.com/Skincare/Acne/Wa鈥?/a>


http://www.carefair.com/Skincare/Acne/Ac鈥?/a>How do I care for my skin?
St. Ives is a non-expensive brand name that is sold practically everywhere. (Walgreens, CVS...) When you wake up in the morning use a CLEANSER. After the cleanser, apply TONER to the face with a cotton ball. After, cleansing and toning, apply a MOISTURIZER on the whole face and neck and you are ready for the day! If you wear make up u can apply the make up after when the moisturizer dries.
Seriously, try the Joesoef Skin Care anti-acne treatment kit. It has cleared my skin. I have sensitive skin with terrible acne - well, I HAD acne, and now my skin is healthy! I can even go around without makeup. If you have breakouts, you should also use a good spf 30 or more to avoid scarring. I am in love with this line. It was made by a dermatologist, and I think the quality is really high, and the price is VERY reasonable!!!
http://mall.novellink.com/200154/


OR


www.woceanid.com.tw





-i bought items from that company


they work really well


i used to have breakouts everywhere on my face. but after i used their products, my breakouts never did occur again nor are the scars of my breakouts showing
Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser.





There is a generic version of this which is much





less in cost. It works great for me and my





spouse. Do Not use soap. Soaps are the





worst thing for a person's skin.





Be open minded, for I am sure you will





receive some other good answers with





sound advice.





Happy Holidays to you and to your family !!
the key is to take just enough moisture anyway not too much so do this daily use clean %26amp; clear blackhead facial scrub, then a toner, now pure cocoa butter that is not heavy but natural, after awhile you well see no blackheads so use blackhead scrub as needed. other than that use a mild facial scrub and cocoa butter.
i use proactiv. it is kind of pricey but i love it. it is a 3 step process first cleanse second is toner this helps take off any excess oil and grime and last moisturize. i know you said you have oily skin but you should still moisturize you skin. your skin should adjust shortly after you start you new regimen.
i would say use Cetaphil. you can find it at any drug store, however the 16oz bottle will run you about 15 dollars, unless you go to target or walmart for about 10 dollars. anyways. the trick to oily skin is not to overwash it. overwashing only stimulates your oil glands to produce even more oil. so only wash your face at night and in the morning. an no matter what people say, pimples happen. there is no total way to avoid them, just to not make them look and last longer than they should. you should also try an exfoliator once a week only. you could pick up one by Aveeno. good luck.
proactive.
I have skin exactly like that and what I do is:





- Exfoliate once a week using a brown sugar scrub.





1/4 C. Brown Sugar


3 tsp. Milk


Mix together until it becomes a paste.





- I also wash my face at least 2 times a day with Neutragena Rapid Clear face wash. I have used it for the past three years and I absolutely love it. It gets rid of the oil on my face for about all day.





Of course I do use a moisturizer even though my skin tends to be kind of oily but I use Purpose moisturizer with a redness reducer and I just use it once a day before I put on my make-up. I put it on and then wait about ten minutes before applying my make-up so my face wont be oily looking all day.





I hope this helps you out!
Well firstly, are you eating healthy? i tend to notice that when i eat lots of sweats and chocolate..etc, i tend to breakout. trust me, if you drink water and stop eating those sugary foods (if you do) then it will reduce them. Just keep remembering to wash your face everyday........ even if you get some creams or products, still try those points which ive just mentioned!- they are free!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin