Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What's the best skin care brand for sensitive skin?

I have very sensitive, dry skin. i'm currently using Simple brand skin care which is suppose to be very mild and especially formulated for sensitive skin but it still irritate my skin sometimes.What's the best skin care brand for sensitive skin?
Cetaphil is very very good for sensitive skin. No fragrances either. You can even use it on babies. Purpose cleansers/lotions are good alsoWhat's the best skin care brand for sensitive skin?
Lever 2000 for some reason it doesnt irritate my skin plus i have super sensitive skin. so i like to use that soap.
I guess so.
cetaphil
TimeWise 3 in 1 Cleanser and Moisturizer from Mary Kay are made specifically for sensitive skin. They are both fragrance free and non-comedogenic. And they both come in two formulas, one for normal to dry, and one for combination to oily skin. My skin is easily irritated as well. And this has been the best product line that I have found that doesn't cause me any irritation! You can find it here:


http://www.marykay.com/jenniferclewell

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin