Monday, June 21, 2010

Anybody know any natural skin care recipes?

Well my skins really bad because i've got exczma as well as spots and all of the really good stuff just seems too expensive so do you know of any natural ones that actually work??Anybody know any natural skin care recipes?
I have excema. I've been to a dermatologist. They perscribed some steroid ointment...but I really hate using it because it wrinkles your skin.





My suggestion is DRINKING LOTS AND LOTS OF WATER! I was staying at a friend's house and they had paper cups with water on the door and I was drinking tons of it and my excema really cleared up. It was even the dryest time of the year.





You could also buy an aloe vera plant. Break part of the shoot off twice a day and rub the gel on the areas that bother you.





You could also try taking vitamin E.





I know exactly how you feel. Me excema really gets on my nerves especially when people ask about it. blah!





(You would think I would take my own advice, but it's just a matter of being dedicated to the cure and remembering.)





I hope it gets better for you. :-)Anybody know any natural skin care recipes?
Taking Vitamin E help your nails, hair and skin.


Use sunscreen daily.





I don't use soap on my face, as it just dries it out. If you wash with really warm water and rinse, that opens your pores and the dirt comes out. Then I rinse with cold water, which closes the pores.


I've heard of celebrities having a bowl of ice with water and splash on to close the pores.





Don't exfoliate too much. I did that thinking it was good, and it was ruining my skin. Only once a week or so.





I've heard milk is good for your complexion, and there are fancy products in the store made of milk.


Excema may need treatment by a dermatologist. Maybe they could give you samples to try before you actually buy anything pricey.





If I knew what your skin regime is then I could advise you better what to do and not to do.





A home chemical peel, mild one, helped me with spots and discoloration. Make sure it's not expired, as some of the ingredients can break down and it becomes stronger.





Drink lots of water. Lots of water is vital to good skin!





If the spots are red and purple, like they'll be permanent, I rub any old type of lotion on them often, many times a day when I think about it to make them go away. Rub it for a while, as this increases the circulation.


It's like the expensive product over the counter that's used to get rid of scars. This has always worked for me for new scars or old.


It takes time for them to go away, but they will.





Vitamin D is good for your skin too, and your mood. It's in milk and sunshine.





Good luck!
my sis has that too and lately she has been using aloe straight from the aloe plant on her face at night and I've noticed improvement.





also I have heard of a cream called absorbase, it can be prescribed but, I think you can buy it over the counter and it works well on your body not your face though. Am-lactin is also good and it costs about $10-$13 or in the baby isle of the drug store use a lotion cream, called good or healthy nature or something like that in a green bottle and it was about $13 but it was so thick it lasted long.
i would try making a scrub out of brown sugar and milk. mix the two until it makes a paste. dampen your face (with warm water to open pores) and then scrub for 1 minute. DONT PUT TOOTH PASTE ON UR FACE. IT WILL JUST IRRITATE THE PIMPLE EVEN MORE. also eat as much fruits and veggies as possible. things like caffeine and sugar cause pimples. also bring a large bottle of water to school/work. cook salmon for dinner because it also is good for ur skin. good luck!
Why do you not try applying green clay to your face? You can buy this from any specialized shop. Eczema is the result of toxins exuding from your body and it may accelerate the process. Spots can also be cleansed and drawn out by wet clay packs applications. As for eczema, you must find out its cause, because it may be the result of an allergy. Finally, if clay does not work, I suggest you consult a dermatologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin