Monday, June 21, 2010

Best skin care product for acne scars?

I have spotted acne scars all over my cheeks, even though I don't have acne anymore. I am turning 18 in a month, and I want to look good for my 18th birthday so what is a good product that will help my acne scars fade away?? and FAST!Best skin care product for acne scars?
Neutrogena makes a topical gel that helps reduce the appearance of acne scars. The specific name is not in my head right now but go to your local K-Mart or Wal-Mart any drugstore should have this product. It will say it on the front of the bottle. It costs about 8 bucks. Hope this helps good luck!Best skin care product for acne scars?
right now, i am on retin-a. it might reduce the appearance of your scars in a month but they wont entirely disappear until maybe even up to a year. its a really good product but you need a prescription for it.
any product that contains glycolic acid..cleansers, toners

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin