Monday, June 21, 2010

Has anyone ever used ProActive Skin Care System for acne?

I want to try it but Im not sure, has anyone used it and did you like it? What were your results? How would you rate it? 1-10. 10 being the best. Thanks.Has anyone ever used ProActive Skin Care System for acne?
I've been usin Proactiv for over a year now and I must say it works miracles... Within the first 2 weeks I started to notice that my face was clearing up and that my skin was alot softer.





I would rate Proactiv as follows: 9/10.





The only disadvantage is that it makes your skin more sensitive to the sun because of the benzoyl peroxide. However Proactiv does have a product called ';daily protection plus sunscreen'; in SPF 15 or 30, which ever you prefer. And the best part is that it treats your skin while protecting you from the sun...





I forgot to mention that it works best on light skinned people. My friend is dark skinned, shes not black, but still.... the Proactiv UNEVENLY lightened her skin. So its best for white skin.





hope this was helpfulHas anyone ever used ProActive Skin Care System for acne?
my friends daughter uses it and she is very happy with the results,WORKS GREAT ! alittle costly. seeing her face i rate it a 10+
Yes it really works. I'll give it a 9, because i didnt use it every day but my face is still clear.
i 've never used it before but i heard my friend said its great..but do not use it if u have sensitive skin
i have not used it but my cousin has and it works really well. She rates it about a 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin