Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Skin care products for indian girls?

okay, i've tried different products but i cant say it has worked for my particular skin type.





i was wondering if anyone knows what the ideal skincare product brand is for an indian? or for someone with a brown skintone.





i'd appreciate suggestions, thanks very much.Skin care products for indian girls?
Arbonne also has great skin care line and there makeup is awesome!!! For my self it鈥檚 the best I have very used! I have tried so many different things!!Skin care products for indian girls?
Just a suggestion. Avon has may colors of foundations. I am Indian but with a light skin. I didn't get the dark skin. Mineral base is a good start for you. Like Bare minerals Avon has a Mineral makeup with no talc. It works as good as Bare minerals and cheaper in price. Avon stands by there products money back guarantee. http://www.youravon.com/dainamoran


free direct shipping code: repfs
www.freewebs.com/sostylemagnz/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin