Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How can I take care of my skin after the gym?

So I started going to the gym a few months ago, and my skin hasn't been the same since. I've never had any problems before, so I'm guessing the sweat is what's causing this. I have a lot of blackheads on my face, and some bumps on my upper chest. Immediately after a work out I wash my face, but I guess it isn't helping much.





And if it matters, I'm 25 and weigh about 115.





any advice?How can I take care of my skin after the gym?
for acne,fair complexion,tanning,sunburn,marks,spots,h鈥?issues n


other skin n hair problems u can refer to dis website


http://freebeautysamplez.blogspot.com/


it has got so many tips n free beauty samples


for curing acne and other skin problemsHow can I take care of my skin after the gym?
when you sweat and don't wash you face those germ and bacteria are stuck on your face, try washing your face after the gym. just splash some water on your face and dry off. drink plenty of water too. and after or before your shower use some acne medicne to help clear it up more.


hope it helps
take a shower after working out, cuz all the dirt of sweating is on your skin, duuuuuuuuh
you have to steam your face, like the sauna. and then wash your face. black heads are oil trapped in your pores. you have to squeeze them out after u wash and steam to open them up.
Straight after your workouts use the sauna and then use the shower and clean the sweat from your skin, cold showers work better

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin