Monday, June 21, 2010

Is this a proper skin care routine?

The lady at the place where I get my eyebrows done gave me a skin analysis and said that I should wash my face only with water in the morning and then use this moisturizer she gave me and then do the same thing before I go to bed. Is this the right way to get rid of acne? Shouldn't I be washing my face with soap instead of JUST water and moisturize?Is this a proper skin care routine?
I would agree, to get rid of it you need to use something other than just water and moisturizer, i would try it for a week or two and see if it makes a difference, good luckIs this a proper skin care routine?
NOOOO


no soap because it drys your skin out and also harms the barrier that protects your skin from the harmful stuff and when that gets ruined it produces more oil which leads to more acne.


if you really want a cleanser then only get a very light milk or cream cleanser best to get from a professional.


make sure the moisturizer is oil free and very light aswell.


if you start to anger your acne with any harsh products or any scrubbin then that creates more oil which is more acne


if u need to use makeup then only get mineral but remember to get a slighty darker 1 then ur skin colour because it fades and sometimes makes u look like a ghost so get 1 that is a shade darker and only 1 shade darker not anymore than that.


you cud use a mask to help get rid of some of the oil but make sure it is for acne skin.
You need to go get the book the ';Acne Cure'; If the lady sold you a product ... then that is what she wanted to do, and I am not sure how much you can trust her. The acne cure will help you understand what kind of acne you have.. and yes there are different types and they have different ways you can cure them with over the counter routine. I have the big gross cyst kind and I discovered that I was not moisturizing enough, because I thought dry skin would mean less oil and less zits. because of this book I was able to keep get my skin under control until I was able to get into talk to a doctor.





Between this book and my Doc. I am very happy to say I am acne free 95% of the time now. Something sounds wrong to me about her plan for you.But that is just me.





good luck
Well dont use soap use face wash.





I shower every night and I use clean and clear, or biore they both work great for me, then I use an acne control from clearisil and then I just use face lotion and that has kept my acne to a minimum for years. In the morning I use a really nice face wash from the body shop. I dont think water will do anything.
No, use water. Its like the most natural thing out there for your skin. and NEVER use soap, use facewash! Soap will dry out your skin. This should get rid of your acne if you do it routinely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin