Monday, June 21, 2010

How can I take care of my skin?

I am only 18, but I see countless ads about many products that are designed to ';turn back the clock';. Instead of waiting until I get older and be forced to use those products, I would like to develop a routine for skin care now in order to keep my skin youthful. What routine can I follow?How can I take care of my skin?
At your age, you don't have to ';turn back the clock'; but with the proper skin care regime, you'll not have to worry about that as much as you age. The most important thing that you can do is use a good moisturizer with sun screen. Sun exposure is the single most damaging thing you can do to your skin.





Get in to a routine that includes cleansing, toning, and moisturizing twice daily, and always remove makeup and wash your face before going to bed. In the morning, use a moisturizer with at least an SPF rating of 8 or more and use a moisturizing night creme before bedtime. Apply your moisturizers to your neck and neckline as well. Too much of the time women pay a great deal of attention to their face, but not their neck area, and consequently the neck area ages them when their faces do not. A good eye creme is also helpful in preventing fine lines around the eyes and even lips, which won't be a problem for you for years to come. Use a deep cleansing masque once or twice a week.and an exfoliating scrub also once or twice a week.





I recommend using products with natural ingredients that are manufactured for your skin type and age. Stay away from products with mineral oil.How can I take care of my skin?
wash your face. be natural. if you really wnna use those products, then just use the natural ones.
Cleanse,tone,moisturize
Twice Daily


Cleans to remove dirt and impurities


Exfoliate to remove dead surface cells


Tone or freshen to refine pores.


moisturize with an oil free product to hydrate the skin ( for soft smooth skin)


protect from the sun and environmental damage ( includes SPF and foundation a good foundation is a layer of protection on the skin that looks natural)


Always remove make up at night it ages you seven days when you do not. lack of hydration also cause the skin to look dull


Many company's now make 3 in 1 products to help save time it depends on your skin as to what type of products are going to work well with your skin.


Drinks lots of water eat fruits and vegetables, get plenty of sleep


wash face after playing sports or excess sweating if not possible us a beauty blotter of some type to prevent pores from clogging.
As you age the products you use will change just like you do. You can start off with a nice line like CLINIQUE. That should hold you for the next few years, then you need to judge. Sorry but you will eventually use products that prevent its a fact of life a dematolgist carries nice things also, and can explain to you a good skin care regiment. I would love to tell you more but I need to get off my computer and go out....
Ask any dermatologist and they will say that sun damage and smoking are the worst things you can do for your skin! Beyond that, drink lots of water, and cleanse, tone and moisturize morning and night and make sure to wear sunblock 30 (at least) on your face and neck every day. I am black and I STILL won't go out of the house without sun protection. DDF and Jan Marini make good ones.
  • skin disease
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin