Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Whats the best skin care out there?

I really want to clear my skin up and just take care of it and I want to use the best. I always thought Aveda was one of the best... but then my stylist told me it was bad and that she recommends Dermalogical... but is that good? Or what else is there?





Any and all recommendations greatly appreciated.Whats the best skin care out there?
To tell you the truth, i have mild acne and havent had barely any breakouts since i started using '; Daniel Kerns'; acne medication.





You cant buy the stuff in store but you can check it out at acne.org





The acne medication Daniel Kern sells is benzoyl peroxide which is the most common treatment for acne. The medication comes in a lotion cream style so its easy to apply and doesnt make your face white. The best part about his products is that their big bottles, unlike store brands. You can spend $75 for a 3 month supply of Daniel Kern acne treatment, Daniels lotion %26amp; skin cleanser.Whats the best skin care out there?
Jackie,





Try first a cleanser/toner combo for your skin. I use Coonobabe Pepino cleanser followed by their Manzanillo toner for my oily skin. Wash with cleanser then pat dry with clean towel, apply toner and let air dry. If you have a different skin type they have other cleanser/toners combinations.


http://www.coonobabe.com


For skincare I recommend what I use:


for the eye area: Extreme Eye Rescue: http://www.isabellapelle.com/eyewrinklec鈥?/a>


for the general face area: Preve extreme anti aging: http://www.isabellapelle.com/antiagingcr鈥?/a>


hope this helps
Read the common sense articles on www.melanesianskincare.com. While you're there, maybe you can find products that appeal to you.
ive always used noxena foaming face wash cream. i get compliments on my complexion all the time....and it washes off make up really good too. then i lotion with Palmers cocoa butter which evens the skin tone anyway...
Neutrogena

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin