Monday, June 21, 2010

Tell me if this is a good skin care routine?!?

MORNING:


I wash my face with Clinique acne foam cleanser, then apply toner, then the oil-free moisturizer, then witch hazel.





NIGHT:


I wash my face with clinique acne foam cleanser, then toner, then moistruizer, then i apply bio oil on my face and sleep with it on.





Good or bad???Tell me if this is a good skin care routine?!?
its good but witch hazel is a toner so it shouldnt go over moisturizer because your removing the moisturizer when you put witch hazel over it





Witch hazel is an astringent produced from the leaves and bark of the North American Witch Hazel shrub (Hamamelis virginiana) which ranges from Nova Scotia west to Ontario, and south to Texas, and Florida. 1 The native plant was widely used for medicinal purposes by American Indians. The extract is obtained by steaming the twigs of the shrub.





Witch hazel hydrosol is used in skincare. It is a strong anti-oxidant and astringent, which makes it very useful in fighting acne.1 It has been recommended for psoriasis, eczema, aftershave applications, cracked or blistered skin, for treating insect bites, poison ivy, and as the treatment of choice for varicose veins and hemorrhoids (such as Tucks Hemorrhoidal Pads, and Preparation H pads). It can also be applied immediately after an injury to prevent or limit bruisingTell me if this is a good skin care routine?!?
sounds good, apart from the witch hazel part. Make sure you apply Bio-oil lightly before bed. If its too heavy it can block the pores.
In the morning I'd skip the witch hazel at the end. It's a toner, so you could use it instead of the toner you mentioned if it agrees with your skin.





At night seems fine, although I'm not sure what bio-oil is. I use the clinique dramatically different moisturiser at night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin