Monday, June 21, 2010

Whats your favorite facial skin care?

What line of products do you like?


like these:


Noutrogena acne system


Clean and Clear Advantage


Proactive


Clinique





i have oily skin and have the occasional break out. what line of products or individual products do you like best or whats your skincare routine?


product names please!


suggestions?Whats your favorite facial skin care?
I've found the skin care products from Artistry to be the best on the market... Check them out for yourself at http://mrtester.ltdteam.com password beauty


They offer free shipping on orders over $75.00Whats your favorite facial skin care?
I wouldn't recommend clean and clear nor proactiv.


Clean and clear made my skin squeaky clean, but my face would become oily again within 10 minutes, and proactiv was too harsh for my skin.





I use St. Ives Apricot Scrub blackhead and blemish control and aloe lotion afterward.


I also use natural remedies about 3 times a week, such as honey masks, and olive oil sugar scrub: http://ricebunny.xanga.com/624760557/oli鈥?/a>


It's all natural, good for the skin and environment.





This is a recipe for aspirin mask, it has great reviews and is easy to make. I highly recommend trying it.


http://ricebunny.xanga.com/567728185/asp鈥?/a>


I also recommend oil blotting sheets. They work wonders, and is good for keeping face oil free throughout the day.
i use clean and clear foaming wash.


and st. ives apricot scrub.


for moisturiser i use bliss.


and those biore pore strips.
actually, the unscented dove soap for sensitive skin and clearasil persa gel has worked for me...no frills, just use both twice daily =)
  • skin disease
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin