Monday, November 30, 2009

Will your skin go into ';shock'; by suddenly switching skin care products?

I was at Sephora sampling products in search of a new skin care routine. IThe salesperson warned me that if I just suddenly switch my cleanser and moisturizer, my skin will go into ';shock.'; Is there any truth to this?





Also, how long should you give your skin to adapt to a new routine or new products? I often love a product for the first few weeks, and then it seems to turn on me.





Thanks for your help!Will your skin go into ';shock'; by suddenly switching skin care products?
Could be true. It happens to me. I introduce new products one at a time, using them only once a day and watch how my skin responds. If i break out, I stop using the product. I am pretty sure Sephora takes returns of used products. I know Whole Foods/Whole Body does.





The results of products can vary depending on the weather, etc, it might not be the product but your environment, like too dr, etc.Will your skin go into ';shock'; by suddenly switching skin care products?
There are different variants of bath lotion for dry skin, oily skin, and normal skin. There is also what's is called milk bath skin lotion That every one can use to maximize that nourishing effect.





http://www.ultimate-cosmetics.com/ Report Abuse

Yeeeeeah like you can break out, you can get redness on ur face, it can burn, dry skin. Its happened to me lol. And combing 2 different face products can be a bad choice. Stop using what ur using for a coulpe of days don't use anything on ur face except face wash and start using ur new product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin