Saturday, November 28, 2009

** BLACK WOMEN ONLY ** Do you prefer the Ambi or Black Opal skin care line of products?

I've always had generally good skin. Recently, I've noticed some dark spots and wanted to get rid of them. I started using Ambi for a while, and my skin looks good but I've heard good things about Black Opal. I'm wondering if that will do a better job.** BLACK WOMEN ONLY ** Do you prefer the Ambi or Black Opal skin care line of products?
I used ambi once, really awful for my skin. The smell was strong and for all the unnatural ingredients I didn't see any change.


I prefer MaMa lotion. It's expensive but literally a dot every other night will lighten your imperfections. Try taking before and after pics, you'll be amazed.


I have really even, clear skin ever since starting to use it and I only need it once in a while now.** BLACK WOMEN ONLY ** Do you prefer the Ambi or Black Opal skin care line of products?
I agree with Morgaine. Ambi and Palmer products are supposed to be good but they don't usually work. I dont know if Ambi really does the trick because i gave up on it fast. The good products for black skin that I've known are those from blackskin.com. Blackskin.net stuff is also great. Check themout Report Abuse

Ambi.





It's more natural and less irritating and less harsh than Black Opal.





Ambi works with your natural skin tone, as Black Opal tends to gives you a ';bleach'; effect, living your skin lighter than other places on your skin. (aka... spotted skin)





But...


If you are dealing with skin texture and discoloration problems, I would recommend Clarins Products or Clinique Skin Defense. Clinique Skin Defense is $35 at Macy's in Illinois and Clarins Product (any of there skin products are WONDERFUL) can range from $85-$105. I know this may sound extremely expensive, but you will receive awsome results and you only have to use a very very small amount... therefore buying the product every 4-6 months.





I had problem skin 1yr ago from today! I had problems with open pores, clogged pores, and spots... now, I am very even toned .... My product is Clinique Skin Defense!!!





Hope I helped!



If you have skin discolorations, go to the body shop and buy the moisture white skin care line.
I think Black Opal works the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin