Monday, November 30, 2009

Question about a daily skin care rouitine please help i hate my skin?

heeyy. i have combinational skin


oily around my nose and chin


dry on my cheeks ect


i have loads of blackheads on my nose


and even when i squeeze them my nose looks


like a strawberry i hatee it.


i get spots


and when i do its disgusting


i have a few on my cheeks


eugh i just want them to go


any tips remidies


reccomendations ect


please helpp


thankss


taashaa.


鈾?xQuestion about a daily skin care rouitine please help i hate my skin?
I found this website and I've been using the regime they reccommend, acne.org





it's just cleanser in the morning and evening, wait for your face to dry then apply benzoyle peroxide (2.5%). It worked wonders for my skin! just as long as you're consistant. It will probably dry out your face but it goes away after a few weeks





this set also works great for me http://www.amazon.com/Neutrogena-Advance鈥?/a>Question about a daily skin care rouitine please help i hate my skin?
I use the Patricia Wexler products for acne, specifically the cleanser and the serum. Get the kit to try first and see which products you like the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin