Saturday, November 28, 2009

Does anyone use Isagenix skin care before?

Do u guys know if this product have any skin care for pores? If they do, does it work? cause i wanna buy it.Does anyone use Isagenix skin care before?
Hello,


I have tried it and I LOVED it! I actually am finishing off my weight loss 1st then I will use the skin care full time. Once an older lady I met told me after 6 months all her brown aging spots disappeared! I am a Personal Coach and Consultant feel free to contact me Charlene mergirlprincess@msn.com http://YouWin.Isagenix.com





My FAVORITE item was the Viatmin C serum. They truly are the best natural ingredients nature has to offer :) It was formulated by top scientists and plastic surgeons to support skin health and vitality to enhance the facial image of both mena nd women and is ideal for all skin types.Does anyone use Isagenix skin care before?
No, but my friend does and her skin looks awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin