Saturday, November 28, 2009

What's the best skin care product?

I need something new...I look like I'm 12 (I'm 20) but I really want to try Proactiv. If anyone uses this or something else that has worked wonders, I want to hear about it!What's the best skin care product?
The Mary Kay skin care line has done wonders for my skin. I sell now too but thats not why I say so. There are several choices but I like the Timewise line myself since I can cleanse exfoliate and tone in one step. The customized skin care items you add depending on issues (oil, blemishes etc...). We have a medical department to consult if you have a particularly complex issue. www.MaryKay.com/MeganHill


If you contact me I can send you some samples. ;)





Megan


MeganHill@MaryKay.comWhat's the best skin care product?
extra virgin coconut oil. I use it on my hair and as skin moisturizer. Its multi purpose you can even use it for cooking. Try googling it and you'll find tons of websites.
PROACTIV DIDN'T WORK FOR ME AT ALL I LOOK 17 BUT IM NOT AT ALL I WOULDN'T TRY CLEARISIL, CLEAN%26amp;CLEAR, NEUTROGENA, CLEAR SKIN, PROACTIV,


BUT STRIDEX HAS WORKED WELL FOR ME MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY THAT
stridex powerpads worked when nothing else would but get a oil free moistureiser b/c its strong and might dry out your face.
Great Way Oily Skincare Collection it has:





Aloe Vera Tea Tree Oil Cleansing Creme


Retinyl A Tea Tree Oil Moisture Creme


Chamomile Herbal Astrigent


Tea Tree Oil Tonic











My dermatologist suggested:





Zinc Tablets - Drink with a Full glass of Milk





P.A.B.A Tablets - With a Full glass of Water





Niacin - With Water

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin