Monday, November 30, 2009

Will the acnefree skin care line minimize my pores? ?

I know it is used to treat acne, BUT will it also minimize my pores?


Also, is it okay if i just use it at night, or do i have to use it in the day as well? i know the box says to use it day and night, but of course they say that because it would use up the product faster and you'd have to buy more of it.


personal experiences would be very helpful but i'd appreciate answers from anyone, thank you!Will the acnefree skin care line minimize my pores? ?
I used acnefree once a day, it didn't work out the best for me. But try it, because everyone's skin is different, and responds to different things.





If you do it I would try doing it night and day, it probably controls the oil better (if you think about it, it makes sense).





I do not believe it minimizes pores, I don't remember it minimizing mine.





Good luck!Will the acnefree skin care line minimize my pores? ?
bio oil is the best

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin