Saturday, November 28, 2009

Setting up my own Skin Care line/beauty range?

So I am 16, and it's my dream to have my own skin care like and makeup range. What would I have to do, in order of studying, university etc? It's my passion, and ambition.





I speak French also, and would love to base my line in Paris, and make it big. I am prepared to put every single living second into this business. I want it to be big. I don't want any sarcastic answers either.





Thank you in advance.Setting up my own Skin Care line/beauty range?
have you ever heard of michelle phan?


shes a famous beauty guru on youtube and recently she set up her own cosmetics/skincare line (its called IQQU). its doing really well. and shes only like 19! (i think) it must be possible to do cos shes a full time art student too without any sort of beauty training.





beauty school would mean you have all the background knowledge about what needs to go in your products, ingredients etc...however a degree in something like business management would help you in organizing profit etc and marketing your line. its up to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin