Saturday, November 28, 2009

Can anyone please tell me which products are best for anti-wrinkle skin care and moisturizer?

Try the Philosophy skin care line. I love ';When Hope is Not Enough'; it really works. It's not cheap but you get what you pay for when it comes to skin care.Can anyone please tell me which products are best for anti-wrinkle skin care and moisturizer?
You can find it online at Sephora.com or on the Philosophy website. Report Abuse
Can anyone please tell me which products are best for anti-wrinkle skin care and moisturizer?
i am 46, and swear by the philosophy skincare line.they offer kits, which save you a little money, check out www.qvc.com, or www.philosophy.com, to see, which products you need most.sephora also sells it. i love the ';make-up optinal'; kit, eye believe, dark shadows, the booster serum, and the booster capsules. make-up wise i am a bare minerals girl, it doesn't settle into the fine lines, and makes me look younger.try it out for yourself at any sephora, ulta, macy's, or nordstrom store, to see, how it works on your skin, before making a decision.
I am the senior beauty advisor at my Walgreen's store and I personally like our products by Dr. Jeanette Martello called Skin Essentials. She is a plastic surgeon and the products REALLY work. They are a little pricey but well worth it. Also the Yes To Carrots line that ONLY HSN and Walgreen's carries is wonderful! organic product and safe for all skin types. These are more affordable (10-15 dollars). If you have questions, go to a Walgreen's and ask a beauty advisor. We are all trained to help with questions regarding makeup, skin and hair care. Good luck.
Personally I like Oil of Olay
There are a couple I use and love from Bee Luscious Cosmetics, the hydrating cream concentrate and the PepTox wrinkle relaxing cream they are AWESOME the best product quality I have ever used.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin