Monday, November 30, 2009

I need some advice from women who use Avon Anew skin care products!?

I will be 28 soon and want to start using Avon Anew skin care. I have heard good things about it, but I have a bit of breakouts still and basically have combination skin. There are so many Anew products to choose from. Can anyone recommend which Anew products to use and what they use and love? Thanks!I need some advice from women who use Avon Anew skin care products!?
I am 22 and I use Avon Anew Retroactive+ 2in1 cleanser/toner... great for oily or acne-prone skin, and made for women in their 20's. All of the moisturizers in the Anew line are too heavy for me, and leave my face shiny, so I use Hydraradiance Day Lotion (Avon Solutions line) and Ageless Results Renewing eye cream. My 27 year old husband uses my Anew wash, as well, and loves it.I need some advice from women who use Avon Anew skin care products!?
Hello:


Please contact me through email I will provide you with my phone for more personal consultation, or I can call you too, you can have a FREE MORE SPECIFIC SKIN CARE EXAM. You can also go to my website:


www.youravon.com/gtataje-ocampo





BEST REGARDS!


GIOVA.
I AM AN AVON REPRESENTATIVE AND MY MOTHER HAS ALWAYS USED ANEW PRODUCTS. SINCE YOU ARE TURNING 28 SOON. TRY USING ANEW FORCE EXTRA. THIS RETORES FIRMNESS ELASTICITY. IT ALSO IMPROVES SKIN TEXTURE. THERE IS A DAY/NIGHT AND EYE CREAM. IF YOU ORDER IN CAMPAIGN 24 THE DAY AND EYE CREAM IS ON SALE FOR $25 FOR BOTH RATHER THAN BUYING EACH FOR ORIGINAL PRICE. YOU ARE RIGHT THERE ARE MANY DIFFERENT KINDS OF ANEW PRODUCTS. IT DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU WANT TO TARGET. IF YOU WANT A FACE LIFTING CREAM YOU MAY TRY THERMAFIRM. THAT IS A POPULAR ONE THAT MY CUSTOMER ORDERS. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING FOR YOUR EYES; DEEP CREASE CONCENTRATE IS WELL RECOMMENDED. IF YOU WANT A CREAM THAT WILL HELP YOU FROM SKIN DAMAGE FROM THE SUN OR ENVIRONMENT THERE IS ANEW ALTERNATIVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin