Saturday, November 28, 2009

Is anyone using Philosophy skin care products?

I just got the starter kit for dry sensitive skin. Anygood products to pass along? Anti-agingIs anyone using Philosophy skin care products?
I love their products! I've been using them for quite a while, and have tried several different things. I can't live without Purity, and like Hope in a Jar moisturizer. The eye cream is ok for nighttime, but not during the day, as it's heavier and can cause eye makeup to smear. I also like the daily microdermabrasion scrub. Another must have for me is the Kiss Me lip balm.Is anyone using Philosophy skin care products?
I love their shower gels because they smell so good, but as far as their products actually being good for my skin, or as far as Philosophy offering quality skincare products for the face, I am not impressed with the quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin