Monday, November 30, 2009

How do you take care of your skin after having a splinter taken out by hand?

I'm only 11 years old! I need help with this splinter I took off right after i got it. When i got the splinter, it was close to the surface of the skin. Please Help Me.. I'm really worried about getting infections.How do you take care of your skin after having a splinter taken out by hand?
My best advice is to put some neosporin and a band-aid on it. As long as you keep it clean and covered, no need to worry about infections.How do you take care of your skin after having a splinter taken out by hand?
I work,every day with plywood,and take up to 10 splinters a day out of my hands,just wash your hands,A little soap will work wonders....I get them deep and shallow,and have never gotten an infection.
use neosportin and bandaid


and clean it with rubbing alcohol or also peroxide and if u want wear a bandaid


and u will be fine
Use hydrogen poroxide to cleanse the wound and a band aid and you should be just fine.
  • loans uk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin