Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is your skin care routine?

Your skin type (dry, oily, both) and the name of the products you use would be very helpful.





My T-zone is quite oily but the rest my face is very dry, especially the cheeks.





I use Spectro Jel on my face and wash it. That's all. What else should I do?What is your skin care routine?
i have the same skin type as you, dry but an oily t-zone. i wash my face only once a day (in the morning in the shower) with clinique foaming mousse cleanser. after i dry my face out of the shower i apply clinique dramatically different moisturizing lotion (paying extra attention to the dry spots on my face). once the lotion dries, and before i put on my makeup, i apply smashbox photo finish (can be purchased at http://www.sephora.com ). the photo finish is a combination of vitamins that are all really good for your skin. i rarely (basically never) have breakouts, and my skin stays looking fresh for at least 20+ hours.





the face wash is about $20


the lotion is about $24


and the photo finish is about $38





if i had to pick only one of these things that i think works best on its own, i would say get the clinique dramatically different lotion.





good luck :)What is your skin care routine?
My skincare routine is as such:


Morning:


Dermalogica Ultra Calming Cleanser


Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner


Caudalie Radiance Serum


Dermalogica Sheer Tint Moisture with SPF 15


Murad Moisture Silk Eye Gel





Night:


Dermalogica Ultra Calming Cleanser


Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner


Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream


Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Eye Treatment





Once a Week Treatment:


Fresh Sugar Face Polish


Dermalogica Mulit-Vitamin Power Recovery Masque





I'm working as a makeup artist, but I still help people with skin care. I can help you pick out your perfect products if you would like. Just email if you decide that I could help you, then I'll email you back with some questions. When you message me back with the answers, I'll be able to point you in the direction of some really good products despite price or location. Let me know if you're interested. Good luck!
I have combination skin. My forehead is oily and my cheeks are dry.





Morning:


Clean and Clear Morning Burst facial cleanser


Neutrogena Alcohol Free Toner


Neutrogena Oil Free moisture for Combination skin





Night:


Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser or Aveeno Clear Complextion Cleanser(I switch off)


Sea Breeze Astringent for sensitive skin


Neutrogena Oil Free moisture for Combination skin


Clean and Clear Persa Gel 10 on zits





Once a week:


St. Ives Apricot Scrub


Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask
i have very dry skin. well i have exema. and i have two prescribed ointments. one for my face and one for my body. and i apply them every night. and i wash my face with cetaphil. and when i get ready i put on cetaphil moisturizing cream then my makeup. if yours is really dry going to a dermotologist can definately help.
HONESTLY I HAVE OILY SKIN AND I USE ST. IVES APRICOT SCRUB.IT REMOVES THE DEAD SKIN CELLS AND THE OILY FROM YOUR FACE.THEN I USE ASTRINGENT FROM CLEAN AND CLEAR AND THAT DOES IT FOR ME.AFTER 2 WEEKS I STARTED NOTICING MY FACE WASNT AS OILY AND IT WAS ALWAYS MUCH SOFTER AND POURS WERE WAY WAY SMALLER.GREAT COMBO! =)
my skin is alot like yours i used to have acne but i have found my perfect system and i hardly ever break out now!


i cleanse with murad acne facial cleanser





then i use CoBigelow extra light face moisturizer with SPF 15 it will have you face feel really good and not at all greasy. it has clay in it


http://www.bigelowchemists.com/product_i鈥?/a>
  • loans uk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin