Monday, November 30, 2009

Has anyone ever tried that clinique skin care line?

if so, is it any good?Has anyone ever tried that clinique skin care line?
Cllinique is an awesome line of products. I use all of them, my mother was a sales rep. for them, so I recommend it to everyone. It really does work.Has anyone ever tried that clinique skin care line?
i've used it before for about a week or two and saw NO improvements whatsoever. it could've been because my acne needed something a bit stronger. but if you're having skin problems, i recommend seeing a dermatologist. then again, it doesnt hurt to try Clinique..see how it works for you. everyone's skin is different.





=)
They also sell the 3 steps separately. I just bought the lotion which is the 3rd step because my skin was VERY dry. The lotion stopped all the dryness and pealing on my face. My friend uses the 3 step skin care and she thought it worked great!
i own it all and i like it but diferent thing work 4 different pepole

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin