Saturday, November 28, 2009

Favorite skin care products line from Sephora?

Every time I'm in Sephora, I see SO many different skin care products lines (brands) and they all look really good! Who here has tried out some of the lines and picked a favorite, and which one did you like the best??Favorite skin care products line from Sephora?
Phytomer is my favorite at SephoraFavorite skin care products line from Sephora?
Love Smashbox! And I love Cargo's lip glosses. Even Nars eye shadows are great, they stay on all day - I wore Nars eye shadow on my wedding day and it lasted nearly 12 hours :o)
if you like to try new staff try http://www.newbeauty.com/testtube.aspx


they send your a lot of good stuff a love this program.
I like Smashbox
  • loans uk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin