Monday, November 30, 2009

Has anyone tried Obagi skin care products?

It is available through a perscription from a doctor. Also, what is the cost?Has anyone tried Obagi skin care products?
Yes, I've used them for over 5 years and absolutely love them. The cost varies, you can buy on line or through a doctor. I'd probably suggest buying through a doctor initially, so they can monitor your progress. After the initial phase, you can then buy on line, which saves on costs. HTH : )Has anyone tried Obagi skin care products?
I used it years ago. I didn't like it much myself.
well it is pretty pricey like 60$ for a bottle...but its worth it...its awesome....get it girl!
They are pretty pricy but the results are amazing. You can buy the products online..... I've included the link to buy the product and there are reviews of it as well (in case just mine isn't enough!.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin