Monday, November 30, 2009

What's the best skin care routine for me?

- I get horrible dry skin around my mouth


- I already use ';Nuetrogena visible clear'; face wash (daily and exfoliating)


- I'm considering using mineral foundation


- I have blackheads all over my nose


- I'm 15





So, should I moisturize? If so, how often?





How do you apply mineral foundation?


What's the best skin care routine for me?
sounds like you have combination skin. Teenage skin can be sensitive and prone to be oily but then dry in places. Make up could clog your pores and then cause more spots. Use a cleansing product which effectively cleans and clears your skin but then follow with a good moisturiser. What's the best skin care routine for me?
try the Artistry Polishing Scrub, it works good on me. i also got the fiber MicroExfoliation Cloth which works better than fingers. i actually cut the cloth into small piece so i can share with somebody else





http://mzhou2.qbeautyzone.com/products/p鈥?/a>





the Time Defiance Skin Refishing Lotion if very good and at a good price if you compare with Lancom or whatever brands from Macy's, but if you think the combination is expensive you can just get the Scrub and do the steps:


1. cleanse your skin


2. Scrub (to get rid of the dead skin cells, once or twice a week till your skin got better you can reduce the usage to once a week)


3. pat some toner (which adjust your skin ph)


4. moisturizing masque (which cost you $1 or less per use). link: http://mzhou2.qbeautyzone.com/products/p鈥?/a> this is highly recommemended on your case. if you are going to use it, make sure you apply it thoroughly cover your driest area and leave it on till it's 80% dry or longer than that no problem. you can also so any facial movement during the moisturizing masque (not the Pore Masque if you happen to use) Caution: your skin probably will have a burning sensation but don't worry, it's not allergy it's becoz your skin is too dry. you won't be feeling that after you removed it


5. toner (use toner every time you wash your face)


6.lotion or Creme (massage)





the essential creme, which is also Artistry product, it's more affordable than the Exfoliation lotion


http://mzhou2.qbeautyzone.com/products/p鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin