Monday, November 30, 2009

Hi I was looking for some new skin care product line to use and thier are so many to choose from.?

I am a 33 y.o. female looking for a great cleanser and wrinkle cream? I used to use la mer but it is so over priced and didn't make much of a difference for me. Any suggestions? My skin is more on the dry side.Hi I was looking for some new skin care product line to use and thier are so many to choose from.?
I have spent a LOT of time looking up info on a good face wash. Well I found that Neutrogena is the best. It all started with face wash, now I use Neutrogena for everything (face wash, face cream, bath, body, hair, make-up) If they have it I use it. I love them. I get everything at http://www.drugstore.com/templates/brand鈥?/a>





BTW: I'm 22 and ever since I've started using it, I've seen it talked about on many talk shows and news shows about how good it is.Hi I was looking for some new skin care product line to use and thier are so many to choose from.?
try Clinique 3 step program. it is wonderful. i've been using it for years. They make it for all skin types. I have dry skin also and it works very well for me. If you go to a clinique counter (like @ macys or dillards) they should give you samples so you can try it out. They also have other clensing products besides the 3 step program to use in addition to or by themselves. Just tell them what you are trying to acheive and they will hook you up.
mary kay age cleanser
I love clinique 3 steps skin care. At first, it doesn't suit me. my face kept having pimples, and little things popping out. I was really upset. But friends told me to keep using, and to never give up. And, at last, I could see the result. It is indeed very satisfying.


My face is also very dry...as your face is dry too, I think you better make it very clear to the salesgirl so that you will be given the right products to use. Clinique has a whole big range of products so I'm sure you'll definitely find something that suits you.


Another thing is, you can try using different brand products at different time. I use Body Shop skincare in the morning (clinique moisturiser too oily, so I wouldn't use it in the morning). And Clinique at night. And, I have great results.


All the best!
i'm a victim of eczema and had to learn about skin care products. my old stand-by is Vaseline intensive care lotion. it comes in different strengths and it's cheap.





see if it meets your need.
Well first you need to see what kind of kind you have, for example if its dry in all the seasons, cause it usually changes to how you live. Once you find out, try OLAY their cleanser feels gentle and their eye wrinkle cream that your going to love!
I sell Mary Kay if you would like a sample email me.
Try puritycosmetics.co.uk. It is made from natural ingredients and gives your skin a lovely look!
http://myladybeau.myarbonne.com


these are all natural and work wonders!!! the prices are reasonable and if you don't like the product you will be able to return it within 45 days of purchase. they work so well. they have a product for all your needs


good luck
There are so many sources out there you definitely want to find what is right for you. I work with a Company Called Artistry that is # in beauty on line. it is rarely heard of because they do no advertising only word of mouth. they put all of the advertising money into research and development of their products so that the can get the best results possible. they also give many guarantees as far as improvement in fine lines clarity, smoothness of skin and many other areas. they also recently released a new age defiance skin care system that i believe is the best on the market. if you would be interested in trying some samples e-mail me @ vherr@ltdteam.com with any questions or your address and i will get some to you right away. if you would like more information on Artistry visit the website below or to purchase some of our products visit www.herrinternational@ltdteam.com and use the PW Beauty
My CoWorker uses this stuff called::: Over 40 Revolution





I looked it up online and it says its a Dramatic Anti-Aging Alchemy. My Coworker is 36 and has two kids... and after she started to use the Day Shift I could tell a HUGE Difference in her skin within a week!


http://www.colormebeautiful.com/revoluti鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin