Saturday, November 28, 2009

Where can you buy an organic gift basket for skin care in irvine(for a mom birthday)?

That's sweet! Your mom is lucky to have you!


There are lots of health food shops in Irvine and many of them will have cosmetic sections. I'd look in the phone book and call a few and ask them.


Or try a vitamin shop or a body products shop. If all that fails you can always make your own gift basket. A functional item such as a small handbag or purse, or a lovely bowl can also make a nice basket for the items.Where can you buy an organic gift basket for skin care in irvine(for a mom birthday)?
I am not really sure where you can get something like that but I know that some body shops have organic beauty products and if you bought everything separate and put the basket together yourself I bet she would love it so much more because you took time and effort to put it together. I'm sorry I could not be more help but good luck.Where can you buy an organic gift basket for skin care in irvine(for a mom birthday)?
I'm not sure where irvine is but I use mukti. Its really good but a little expensive which is usually the case when its 'organic'.
Asian food shops-natural health food store-grocery stores-etc ull probly have to make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin