Monday, November 30, 2009

What's thhe best skin care line for eczema?

I just have a mild case, on my forehead and scalp.What's thhe best skin care line for eczema?
Try to stop exposing the area to the harsh elements that cause it, including stress. Maybe dilute or change your shampoo if this is the cause as most shampoos are too strong %26amp; can be watered down by a factor of 10 in some cases.





Otherwise switch to a gentler shampoo or one that's good for eczema %26amp; maybe have a doctor check that it's not psoriasis as this is a common area for that.What's thhe best skin care line for eczema?
i have exzema alot and i use vitamin E, Vaseline and Cortef. just keep it hydrated not with water tho...
The best skin care line for you is cetifil. Cetifil is a non-soap that is very gentle. So gentle that it can even be used on babies, and its virtually tear free. The last thing you wanna do is to use any kind of soap on the affected area, so stay away from normal shampoo (if you have to just use conditioner) Cetifil makes face/body wash and also face/body lotion. It should also be easy to find, ask for it at your local drug store (I've even seen it at grocery stores) Hope I've helped :-)
Hi there! I am a product consultant and Im feeling good today and God gave me a new day so ill give you a free advise :P hehe! good thing it's a mild case. Now your skin just needs constant moisturizing. But since you have eczema you have to be careful what products to use because some ingredients might make the situation worse. I suggest you get the ';Perennial Intensive Moisturizer'; for your body and ';NaPCA moisture mist'; for your face if you have oily skin type or ';NaPCA moisturizer'; if you have dry skin.I use it myself, these are products with scientific research from Stanford dermatological center so very safe. I don't know if it's available in your area but I can help you get it message me at charmainelacdao@yahoo or just add me in ym ill teach you on how to get it at the cheapest price. Good to be of service to you today. enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin