Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best skin care regime to get rid of acne i have tried a few, clinique? clinique anti blemish? clea

clearisil? witch? oxy? u get the idea.... i have really big red spots:( need a cure, im on the pill and some topical solution but it doesnt work eitherWhat is the best skin care regime to get rid of acne i have tried a few, clinique? clinique anti blemish? clea
Its important to remember that you must change your acne fighting methods at least once every 6 months, because your skin will adjust to the product. I used Proactive Solution for a about a year now, it worked for a while then like I said I got used to it, and now it no longer works. Now I am on Mary Kay skin care products, which is working great, plus they have different lines of skin care so you can switch up every 6 months if you need to.What is the best skin care regime to get rid of acne i have tried a few, clinique? clinique anti blemish? clea
get tablets Tetracyclin and eat daily. you will find miracle happening


and also get some neomycin cream for application. it will vanish
Clinique has a fantastic eye cream, but I wouldn't recommenf their cleansers etc for acne prone skin.


2 of the best products I have tried are:





Proactive - yes it really does work, though can be expensive, and I'd rather go and buy a product when I need it, rather than either wait for it to arrive, or end up with a stockpile I've paid for, but don't need yet.





Nutrogena Skin Clearing Line (orange and white packaging) - This really is good, it's my fave, and I use it every day. I use the wipes, daily scrub, and the moisturiser. The moisturiser is my fave item, it is nice and light, not at all oily, and really helps.





Good Luck
I just asked a question about this....I heard biscuits and gravy rubbed on the face works very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin