Monday, November 30, 2009

How can I start at a young age taking care of my skin to minimize wrinkles and ageing?

I am 24 years old and I would like to start taking care of my facial skin. Do you recommend any lotions that would keep my skin looking young?How can I start at a young age taking care of my skin to minimize wrinkles and ageing?
Arbonne has a specific line of skin care designed for anti-aging skin ';Intellegence Line'; also ';RE-9'; anti aging products unbelievable results! Start early your on the right track!How can I start at a young age taking care of my skin to minimize wrinkles and ageing?
I would above all recommend limiting exposure to sun without sunscreen. Use any good cream appropriate for your skin condition (dry or oily).
Sunblock! Sunblock! Sunblock! Sun exposure causes most aging.
yes use olay products! ANY olay products can help they work the best in my family and none of my family have wrinkles
im not sure ...but may be u have to keep away from the sun !!
Cleanse, tone, and moisturize, morning and evening, with a product line appropriate for your age.





Use a moisturizer/lotion with at least SPF15 for daytime.





Drink plenty of water, so you moisturize your skin from the inside too.





I have been using Avon Anew lately. Before that I used Olay Regenerist. Both have very good products. You may have to experiment a little to find what is best suited for your skin.
Mosturize in the morning and before bed every day/night. Always use a moisturizer with SPF 15 or higher everyday (even if it's cloudy)...lots of water and take your viamins. Trust me I'm approaching 30 in two years and have yet to have any wrinkles since I've been a fanatic about taking care of my skin since i was about 20. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin