Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best way to take care of your skin?

I have sensitive skin from head to toe. I am looking for multiple experiences with skin cleansers, lotions, toners, exfoliants and any kind of skin care stories. What works best for you? What keeps dry skin, specifically on the face at bay? What brands do you prefer? How many times per day do you wash your face? What is your routine?What is the best way to take care of your skin?
I have sensitive skin too, rosacea to be exact, so I'm wary of EVERYTHING on my skin. I did however start using natural and organic products though and I've noticed a huge difference- they don't seem to dry out my skin or make it get red and itchy.





Check out www.natural-skincare-solutions.com. That's where I buy Juice Beauty.





Good luck! :-)What is the best way to take care of your skin?
I would use aloe vera on my skin which revitalized it. Aloe vera has been used for centuries because of it's natural healing elements within the plant. Using 100% organic %26lt;a href=“http://buyingaloeveraski… Vera Skin Care%26lt;/a%26gt; is the key for getting the best results. Report Abuse

Drink as much water a day as you can get away with everyday. This will keep your face hydrated.


If the environment you live in has a dry climate buy a humidifier and keep it in your room.


Take omega 3 fish oil pills everyday.


I use neutrogena products and have been happy with the results. They have a light cleanser that works well and doesnt irritate your skin.


H20 products are really good as well!!


I wash my face once at night and then apply moisturizer.


I moisturize in the morning after shower, under my eyes too.



A good cleanser for sensitive skin will be ';Honey oatmeal';


I wash my face twice a day


best toner is ';Balancing Act'; use toner am/pm


best exfoliant (scrub) is ';:Microdermabrasion'; I use it once a week


best moisturizer '; Anti-aging'; and ';Cell Enhancer'; once a day/am


that is my regimen all of these products are from ';abrione';



For lotion the best lotion EVER is Vaseline brand...like intensive rescue because it adds moisture to ur skin very quicky and makes ur skin feeling soft





for my face i use clearsil ULTRA...like then i put lotion on my face right after i get done washing my face..so my face then is very soft and golden[kinda sorta]





i usually wash my face like twice a day...in the morning and then before i go to bed....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin