Monday, November 30, 2009

How do i take care of my skin in the winter?

I've usually had pretty clear and healthy skin, but for some reason over the past few months it's not looking so good. I've been getting a few pimples/scarring and the harsh winter cold is making it really worse and dry. I've never really moisterized or taken care of my skin other than washing my face every day. What should my daily routine be with exfoliating/moisturizing? And is there any creams that can do all this at once and maybe clear up some scars?How do i take care of my skin in the winter?
if you want to get rid of the scarring, speak to your dermatologist about it and get the medically proven facts about them rather than just fad products that you may find in a pharmacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin