Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is the Skin care industry really corrupt or do products really exist that have shows u longterm RESULTS?

If washing ure face w/dove just as good, I'm NOT about to spend hundreds of dollars on looong lists of toxic chemicals.


But do high-quality skin care products..lotions, washes, scrubs, mud stuff, facials...(perhaps organic products?)- the ones that can back their claims - make a difference?


If a certain brand or if certain home remedies actually made a TANGIBLE difference in how your skin looks for the LONG-TERM, please let know.


Please dont use this as an opportunity to market your products, I'm looking only for objective evidence.


Thanks tons!Is the Skin care industry really corrupt or do products really exist that have shows u longterm RESULTS?
Over the counter topical products are temporary if anything. Long term skin care comes from eating the right foods and vitamin supplements, getting good sleep, processing and relieving stresses, being vigilant about wearing 50+ sunscreen every day, drinking enough water so your pee is clear and changing your pillowcase every other day!


The only over the counter topical skin care product that makes a difference is sunscreen.


The uber topical products used by licensed Estheticians for micro-peels and dermabrasion make a tangible difference and are kinda long term (if the definition of long term is under 2 years) After your treatment they will tell you to never face the sun without sunscreen and a hat and to drink lot's of water.Is the Skin care industry really corrupt or do products really exist that have shows u longterm RESULTS?
Rosacea is a common skin condition that affects mRosacea is a common skin condition that affects many Americans, but it can also spread to the eyes and cause a constant gritty, burning sensation. I have dry skin and have fought with rosacea all my life. I have been in search a product that works on my skin, I am now 37 and I finally found it. I use the ZENMED Skin Support System - Dry Skin and I saw results in days! I recommend it to anyone who has suffered through various dermatologist prescribed Reasonably priced and very effective acne solution.
I love Clean %26amp; Clear products for face (I especially love the foaming cleanser)!! I also love Dermadoctor (at Sephora) for body...it's expensive, but very much worth it.
I have found that Clinique products have worked well for my skin (that's mostly all I use). I can honestly see a difference between their products and other soaps. But I've also found that increasing my water intake and cutting out soda does wonders for my skin.
Please always check for the ingredients before buying.


Find out the `best product for your skin type and specific need based on the ingredients.


Clean and clear products are affordable and yield good results.


I am using cleanand clear


advantage acne cleanser


and dual action moisturizer since i am prone to pimples and clogged pores.


It has worked for my skin.


Clinique also good but a bit costly.


You can learn about ingredients and products at

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin